A full range of stretcher and chair configurations allow for multiple clinical applications, minimizing patient transfers and additional equipment needs.
- With powered units, the leg section can be lowered with a handheld pendant.
- Emergency backrest release lever is located conveniently on both sides of unit which allows for quick positioning.
- Stretcher and chair configurations allow for multiple uses and help eliminate unneeded patient transfers
- Weight capacity of 720 lbs (327 kg) is designed to meet your bariatric patient management needs
- Integral, self-storing stirrups allow quick and precise pelvic exams, labor assessment or emergency treatment
- Telescoping IV pole included (permanently mounted), additional IV/Accessory wells are at all four corners
- Streamline patient handling: this versatile unit can be used in every phase of care from pre-induction to transport to recovery to help improve case turn-around
- Easy to clean: the polymer coated and thermoformed seamless surfaces are durable and easy to clean
Patient Outcome and Safety Benefits
- Positioning flexibility: from supine stretcher to full chair helps eliminate patient transfers and maximizes patient comfort
- Patient safety: the built-in, self-storing footrest helps assist a patient in positioning on the ConVerge stretcher and adds stability when seated.
- Patient comfort: the leg section can be lowered from the side so staff is not forced into examination area
- Brake-and-steer caster system is accessible from all four corner