Hill-Rom P8005 Stretcher
Built to last year after year, this medical stretcher offers outstanding mobility, comfort, and quality.
- Mobility: Easy to steer and stop, this transport stretcher features an optional next generation Steering Plus system for crisp cornering and control and standard dual-locking, four-wheel braking with integrated steel teeth for a strong, stable platform.
- Comfort: A variety of mattress selections provide comfort and safety for the skin.
- Quality: The reinforced gurney frame is made of heavy-gauge, automotive-grade steel for long-lasting quality. Nickel-plated push handles, IV poles, siderails, and other components offer superior rust resistance, even in harsh environments. These features allow this hospital stretcher to integrate well with other emergency room equipment, making it an ideal ER and transport stretcher.
- Low height for safer stretcher ingress and egress.
- Power washable.
- Brake/Steer pedals at the head and feet for easy access.
- Low Position (floor to top of surface): 23″ (58.4 cm).
- High Position (floor to top of surface): 35″ (88.9 cm).
- Overall Length: 83″ (210.8 cm).
- Siderail Length: 47″ (119.4 cm).
- Siderail Height (above mattress/surface): 14″ (36.8 cm).
- Max. Head Elevation: 90°.
- Max. Trend/Reverse Trend: 18°.
- Floor to Base Clearance: 3.5″ (8.9 cm).
- Caster Size: 8″ (20.3 cm)